Level: Mid-weight to Senior
Contract: Full time
Applications Close: July 29, 2022
We are looking for someone to take on a UX/UI Designer role in our in-house UX and Design team, working closely with our Development, 米6体育APP首页, Content, Marketing, Paid Media and PR teams to ensure consistent design and UX across all our client’s campaigns.
About Go Up
We’re a digital marketing agency based in Clerkenwell, London. We help ambitious brands maximise their online potential and connect with consumers across the digital landscape.
We’re a relatively small agency doing very big things. Our success rate with clients is high, and we enjoy the luxury of being able to choose who we work with.
Our mission statement is to ‘do good work with good people for good people’. Our recent partnership with Forest Green Rovers, the World’s Greenest Football Club™ will help us achieve that ambition, keeping us focused and inspiring us to do better. As part of the agency’s new green roadmap, the company intends to add a roster of new global green and social impact clients.
We are proud to be an agency that develops its team through trust and sharing real responsibility from day one. Go Up hires the best people, supports those people, and trusts those people.
What you'll be doing
In this client-facing role, you will work on a wide range of projects that cover multiple industries. You will work closely with the other agency members to research and develop UX strategies to solve our client campaign requirements.
Working as part of our in-house Design and Development team, you will be collaborating with our 米6体育APP首页, PPC, PR, Marketing and Content teams to:
- Develop user personas and map out user journeys through research and workshops
- Create bespoke UX audits
- Create lo-fi wireframes and high-fidelity designs
- Create digital prototypes for testing
- Develop design systems
- Work closely with our 米6体育APP首页 and Content teams to ensure UX guidelines and best-practice are adhered to, ensuring the quality of work is always kept to the highest standard, whilst meeting deadlines consistently
- Collaborate with developers to design new and intuitive user experiences
- Work closely with the Development team to plan, review and problem-solve issues that arise when building websites
- Communicate with clients and attend client meetings and workshops
What you'll need
- This is a mid-weight to a senior role, you will need 4+ years of UX/UI experience, over and above any other experience
- A creative portfolio which showcases a wide range of UX and website projects
- An ability to gather and evaluate user requirements
- Dissect and respond to client’s briefs
- An ability to map out user journeys and create user personas
- Understanding of design systems and how to create them
- Strong knowledge of Figma and how to use it
- Ability to create lo-fi wireframes and digital prototypes for testing as well as hi-fidelity design
- Ability to take ownership of the design process and work as a self-directed member of the design and development team
- Great communication skills: whether it’s talking through your work with the team or speaking with clients, you’ll need to be able to get your point across and empathise with those of others
- Work on projects from end to end – pitch to concept to guidelines and assets handover
- Ability to work across a number of different clients and change priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- A willingness to mentor and support junior team members
Nice to haves
- Understanding of digital marketing and 米6体育APP首页
- Familiarity with WordPress CMS and Hotjar
- Previous experience working at a multi-service marketing agency
- Knowledge of Asana (or similar workflow management tool)
Benefits & Perks
From healthy snacks in the office through to weekly yoga, group fitness classes, access to life coaches, nutritionists and our very own private garden space, we take care to ensure our team can thrive on all fronts. We even introduced our four day working week back in 2013, well before it became cool.